Eligibility for a DREAM Project
- DREAM projects are for undergraduate students currently studying at the Department of Computer Engineering in Hacettepe University.
- In order to apply for the program, students must complete one full academic year and they should have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 (all semesters, cumulative).
- Proposals are accepted once a year (Spring terms), and the accepted proposals are announced on the DREAM webpage after the review period (see Important Dates in Opportunities).
- DREAM Students MUST write two short, 2-3 pages technical reports (progress and final reports) documenting the results they obtain within the duration of the project. Due dates of these reports are announced in the DREAM webpage.
- In between these two reports, each DREAM Student MUST also fill in a survey describing his/her personal and technical progress which addresses the following topics:
- Successes and challenges of your DREAM project,
- Impact of your DREAM experience on your undergraduate career, or
- Any general comments about the DREAM initiative.
- If you have published any paper(s) as a result of your research collaboration, provide a copy of your publication(s) to the DREAM coordinators.
Students are expected to follow high standards of academic integrity and honesty in all of their research activities. Plagiarism fabrication of data, plagiarism and all other violations of academic integrity will not be tolerated.
Shared Values in Scientific Research*
||Conveying information truthfully and honoring commitments,
||Reporting findings precisely and taking care to avoid errors,
||Using resources wisely and avoiding waste,
||Letting the facts speak for themselves and avoid improper bias
*STENECK, N. H. 2007. ORI - Introduction to the Responsible Conduct of Research